It’s just good to see that Tara Reid is still getting work these days…
I’ve been listening to this constantly for the last week. I absolutely love it. Check it out on iTunes, Spotify or however you get your music.
Man of Steel - “Fate of Your Planet” Trailer
Starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams & Russell Crowe
In theaters June 14, 2013 (US)
Wow! Can’t wait.
Deadpool Game Box Art Released
You know what’s sad? This game doesn’t look all that great. People that have played it have said that it’s not that great. It’s not even out yet and it’s priced at $49.99 (not a good sign)…yet I know that since it’s Deadpool, I’ll be getting it day one.
Xbox One Press Conference Thoughts:
- Not a fan of the name. Creates confusion and makes it look inferior to the PlayStation 4 to people that don’t know better. Just see the Wii U’s failure as an example of what a confusing name could do.
- The specs are on par with the Playstation 4, which is a good thing.
- The addition of bluray was a give in, but nice.
- Excited for the relationship with the NFL and the fantasy integration.
- Annoyed that we didn’t get any gameplay footage. None. Nothing. I know E3 is 19 days away, but fuck. Show something.
- Hated that bullshit EA Sports “This is what our games are going to look like” trailer. No way the games are going to look like that. Reminded when they showed this for Madden 2006.
- The TV stuff didn’t interest me that much. But I do see value in being able to tell your Xbox “Turn it to HBO.” I can never remember what channels are what.
- The Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible. Which is just annoying.
Finally, the one thing that they didn’t announce at that conference that is going to be a dealbreaker.
- Xbox One games must be installed to your hard-drive and attached to your Xbox Live gamertag. If you want to use a game disc on a second account (for someone you’re sharing your Xbox with) or if you want to borrow a game from a friend or rent it from somewhere, you’re going to have to pay a fee. Fuck. That.